Verbatim is offering top grade 3D printing filament, manufactured to very tight tolerances. Made from the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
Verbatim 1.75mm and 3.00 filaments offer industry-leading consistency and hold tolerances of ±0.05mm (compared to competitive offerings at ±0.07mm)
If your tired of highly marked up unknown Chinese filaments performing poorly and clogging your machine... try this filament and experience the quality you expect from the name Verbatim - it doesn't cost any more than the cheap stuff!
High performance Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a partially degradable bio-polymer derived from plants. With low flammability, it has an optimum operating temperature between 200°C and 220°C on most printers and no heated printer bed is required.
|Filament Diameter||1.75 MM||3.00 MM|
|Diameter accuracy:||1.75 ± 0.05 mm||2.95 ± 0.05 mm|
|Process temperature:||200-220 ° C||200-220 ° C (recommended)|
|Net Weight:||1 kg||1 kg|
|Gross Weight:||1.5 kg (includes packaging)||1.5 kg (includes packaging)|
|Filament Length:||334 metres||119 metres|
|Hub Hole Diameter:||51mm||51mm|
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament is a degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Guaranteed not to have heavy metals, phthalates or BPA.
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers (download brochure for latest compatibility guide)
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Made in Japan.