If your tired of highly marked up unknown Chinese filaments performing poorly and clogging your machine... try this filament and experience the quality you expect from the name Verbatim - it doesn't cost any more than the cheap stuff!
Every spool and batch run through your printer the same - No more temp adjustments every time you change a spool!
Verbatim is offering top grade 3D printing filament, manufactured to very tight tolerances. Made from the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
Verbatim 1.75mm filaments offer industry-leading consistency and hold tolerances of ±0.05mm (compared to competitive offerings at ±0.07mm)
High performance Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is a commonly used thermoplastic. It is not considered food safe. Highly durable and more flexible than PLA, it offers good heat resistance and a smooth finish. To avoid warping, a printer with a heated bed is required. The optimum operating temperature is between 230°C and 240°C on most printers.
|Diameter accuracy:||1.75 ± 0.05 mm|
|Process temperature:||230-240 °C (recommended)|
|Net Weight:||1 kg|
|Gross Weight:||1.5 kg (includes spool and corrugated box)|
|Filament Length:||404 metres|
|Hub Hole Diameter:||51mm|
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament is a copolymer which is made of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- It is impact resistant and tough.
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers (download brochure for latest compatibility guide)
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
- Heated build platform recommended (80 to 120 °C).
- Made in Japan.