The GRBL breakout makes it even easier easy to get your CNC projects up and running!! It sits atop an Arduino Uno, receives 4 * DRV8825 or A4988 stepper shields and a 30 or 40mm fan.
Things you can build with the GRBL breakout and GRBL software: robotics, CNC projects including CNC routers, laser cutters and even pick & place machines, vending machines...
- Built for GRBL V9
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,or Z)
- Limit switch filters built in!!! No more false limits
- Spindle, Coolant enable and direction
- Receives stepper drivers A4988 & DRV8825
- All connections with screw terminal for fast installation
- Built in fuse
- "Grbl Breakout Shield" (Shield only, needs Arduino and Drivers to complete system)
- "Complete Kit (+ Arduino, Fan, Drivers etc)"
- Alternativly... Check out our "GRBL All in One system"
Setup Instructions: http://3dtek.xyz/pages/2
Compatible stepper motors: http://3dtek.xyz/collections/types?q=Motors