800W Spindles + ER11 Collet and Nut
We tested many, many, Chinese factory suppliers to identify a spindle product that is consistently good quality. As with all Chinese spindles, for some reason they are not grounded (which is totally un acceptable) and so on receipt of each delivery 3DTek open the spindles to connect the ground and inspect O rings, seal back up and test run each spindle to check for good coolant flow/leaks.
- You should use VFD specific 3 phase cable for power to the spindle!
- This spindle is 3 phase however with the addition of a VFD will run on single phase.
- You will need a 800 =>1.5kw VFD, and spindle mount.
- The Water cooled versional also requires a pump and water lines
- You may not be able to run the 1.5kw VFD options with a standard 10A powerpoint and will require a Sparkey to check out / provision your power supply and help you setup.
|Input Phases||3 (Single Phase with VFD)|
|Body size:||65mm ⌀ * 225mm L|
Caution: You should use VFD specific 3 phase cable for power to the spindle!
Can you mount it on your shapeoko/Xcarve....... its quite heavy but they should manage!