Diagrams Below are the wiring diagrams for 3Dtek AIO.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTES AT BOTTOM BEFORE POWERING UP THE VFD!!!!
Please contact 3DTek for any assistance wiring up or configuring these devices. Please see also the main AIO configuration page.
- The VFD Wiring Diagram above is for your electrician! 240V wiring and VFD’s are so very dangerous, please don’t risk doing this yourself.
- Your electrician is welcome to call 3Dtek with any questions
- The supplied speciality VFD cable must be used
- The Shielded braid of the VFD cable should be connected to the PE (earth) on the VFD along with wire 4 to achieve best noise suppression.
Standard Parameters for the VFD
- P-09: 400
- P-10: 24000
- P-08: See spindle for Rated Current – CAREFULL!! Must be set before applying power or spindle could be damaged!
- P-12: 0
- P-14: 201
- P-15: 4
- P-18: 8
- P19: 15
- P-30: Auto-0
- P-51: 1
Speciality VFD cable should be used and its shielding should also be terminated to the VFD’s PE Ground Terminal.